First, the terminology to be defined:
Sin (Mortal & Venial)
Sin (Omission & Commission)
Ignorance (Vincible & Invincible)
Then the Questions:
1. What is "natural" about Natural Law, and what is the implication or conclusion we can draw from it?
2. What are some factors that can increase or lessen one's culpability?
3. How does the OIC process help determine the morality or immorality of an action?
4. What are three things we can do to help properly form our consciences?
5. Explain the difference between vincible and invincible ignorance and the impact it has on culpability.